View: 2970Read Online
Where does the game end? Where does reality start?
When one very anticipated VRMMORPG was about to be launched, and Jake was one of the first players to have a chance to access it, he had a weird dream of himself fighting massive beasts and then seeing a world being destroyed.
Without knowing any better, Jake assumes that it was just a weird dream, but then he begins to have those weird dreams again and again until they become even more vivid, and much to his surprise, whenever the dream changes, he obtains a new power inside the game.
It doesn't take long for Jake to realize that he isn't the only one who has those dreams, and soon enough, Jake realizes that the game and reality are a lot more connected than he thought.
List Chapter or Page:Chapter 1 World’s DestructionChapter 2 First Mission (1)Chapter 3 First Mission (2)Chapter 4 First Mission (3)Chapter 5 First Mission (4)Chapter 6 Cooperation (1)Chapter 7 Cooperation (2)Chapter 8 Cooperation (3)Chapter 9 Solo (1)Chapter 10 Solo (2)Chapter 11 Solo (3)Chapter 12 Solo (4)Chapter 13 Solo (5)Chapter 14 Solo (6)Chapter 15 Solo (7)Chapter 16 Another One (1)Chapter 17 Another One (2)Chapter 18 Another One (3)Chapter 19 Another One (4)Chapter 20 Another One (5) View More >>
- Online Game: My Skills Can Be Upgraded Infinitely
- I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags…
- MMORPG: Divine Monster Transmuter
- Divinity: Against The Godly System
- Rise Online: Return of the Legendary Player
- Eternal Cultivation of Alchemy
- The Villainess and I, her Zombie
- Re: Legendary Berserker's Advent